Chrissy Halton – The Home File
INTRODUCING THE HOME FILE
It’s the ULTIMATE SHORTCUT to running your home – & I truly believe EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE ONE…
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR HOME
6 practical sections that cover all parts of home making – simply print out OR use the digital version – fill the pages in with your own homes info & you’ll be more organised than ever!
NEVER LOSE IMPORTANT INFORMATION AGAIN
It gives you 1 place for everything – so you know where to look instead of losing scribbled notes, writing lots of lists, & having to have a paper pile on the kitchen counter…
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED TO BE A PLEASURE TO USE
Homemaking doesn’t have to feel like a chore – the pages have been created to help you feel fantastic while keeping your home (& the people in it) running as it should.
The HOME FILE is a COMPLETE HOME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM that will help you run your busy home life SO much more easily…
LIFE AT HOME CAN (UNFORTUNATELY) BE…
- EXHAUSTING – There are always things to remember, tasks to get done, & plans to be made.
- OVERWHELMING – The HUGE amount of ‘helpful’ notes, leaflets, business cards, reminders etc… are constantly piling up on the kitchen surfaces, the fridge door, and various noticeboards dotted around the house.
- TIME CONSUMING – You’re spending valuable minutes every day searching for important info, constantly losing it because there’s nowhere to put it all safely
So – if you’re sick and tired of playing catch up – but just don’t know what to do to stay on track – then the Home File is your answer….
THE HOME FILE
… CAN HELP YOU TAME THE CHAOS – BEAUTIFULLY!
- got to grab a quick bit of info on the go? – There are places to add the gas reference number, what cleaning jobs you should do that week, when your car insurance is due – so you don’t have to sort through your entire filing cabinet to find it.
- hired a babysitter? Grab the babysitter info page – pre filled out with your contact number, the kids details, routines, and even how to use the TV! and save yourself loads of writing time!
- been given a business card? – the gardener you used this week to cut the hedges back has given you their details. You can add them to the trades page, AND add the task to your Home Maintenance schedule so you remember to call them again next year.
- kids scratched the paintwork in the living room? – the colour and brand is all written out ready for you to get the right pot from the garage to touch up the wall quickly
- found something interesting about a holiday? Add that information to the Holiday section and you won’t forget it next time you’re looking to go away
- got people coming for a meal? – just look in here for ideas of what they love to eat or even what they may be allergic to
- hired a cleaner? – use your cleaning schedule to know what’s best to delegate, and then fill out the cleaners page so you can just leave it out for him/her to check off
- got an insurance claim? – use the home inventory to know details of anything around the house that has been lost/damaged/stolen.
- got a holiday coming up? – grab the pre holiday checklist to get all those tasks done before you go, and use the packing lists to ensure you take everything you need with you
- saving for something? – use the budget sheets to understand exactly where each penny goes, to check debt repayments and savings are going OK – and lots more!
THE FOOD & MEALS PLANNER
- Shopping lists (categorised & simple)
- What’s for dinner this week
- 1 meal a day planner
- What’s to eat this week (3 meals a day planner)
- 4 week meal plan
- Tried and tested Master meals list
- Pantry Checklist
- Freezer Checklist
- Fridge Checklist
- Food info about friends & family
- Food for entertaining
THE CHORES PLANNER
- How to create a cleaning schedule step by step guide
- Home chores brainstorm
- How often are chores done?
- Daily chores checklist
- Annual Seasonal chores checklist
- 4 week chores schedule
- Laundry schedule
- Quick clean checklist
- Deep clean checklist
- Chores for the week for…..
- Cleaners checklist
- How to clean the….
THE BUDGET PLANNER
- Income tracker
- Outgoings info
- Card & Gift budget
- Monthly budget
- Bill tracker (year)
- Spending tracker (week)
- Wish list
- Savings tracker
- Debt repayment tracker
- In case purse or wallet stolen
- Account cheatsheet.
THE HOME MAINTENANCE PLANNER
- Home Maintenance schedule
- Home TO DO list & Home TO BUY list
- Great shops to buy from
- Household Suppliers & Changing suppliers
- Trades & services
- Home project planner
- Comparing trade quotes
- Home Inventory
- Home decorating info & Tracker for decorating project
- Tech info – how to use the….
- What to do in an emergency
- Car info
- Memberships & subscriptions.
THE HOLIDAY & OUTINGS PLANNER
- Holiday year tracker
- Staycation ideas
- Where in the world? (want to go to list)
- Places to visit again
- Pre holiday checklist
- Holiday details & Holiday plan
- Packing list (adult) & Packing list (child)
- Holiday shopping list & TO DO list
- Looking after the pet(s) & What to pack for the pet(s)
- Looking after the kids & What to pack for the kids
- Looking after the house
THE FAMILY & FRIENDS PLANNER
- Personal info
- Pet info
- Home & Family goals
- House meetings
- Info for babysitter
- Birthday & occasion tracker
- Guest & gift ideas
- Friends & Family contact info
- Party event ideas
- Party planning checklist
- If the worst happens (who to contact etc…).
HI! I’m CHRISSY,
I’m the owner of OrganiseMyHouse.com, & the creator of The Home File.
Having owned my own Home Organising and Styling business for over 12 years, I’ve helped countless clients to sort out their homes so that they finally work for them. You truly can’t beat that feeling of helping someone to enjoy their home, and it’s a HUGE passion of mine.
The Home File is the one item that I ALWAYS recommend to people wanting to sort their homes out once and for all, because it gives you the perfect framework to streamline the information and systems you use in your home – in a way that’s unique to you and your family.
We’ve used the Home File every day for over a decade – It REALLY works, & I can’t wait for it to help you too!
Sale Page: https://shop.organisemyhouse.com/p/home-file
There are no reviews yet.